Blue Mountains Conveyancing Services
Buying or selling property?
Transferring the ownership of property?
Refinancing an existing property?
If it involves a property transaction, you need a skilled conveyancer! Blue Mountains Conveyancing offers a comprehensive conveyancing service underpinned by meticulous attention to detail.
• Draft your contract for sale, or review your contract for purchase and translate the jargon into plain English
• Advise on areas of a contract that may be ambiguous or poorly worded
• Ensure the contract protects your interests
• Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of cooling off periods
• Advise on the range of inspections that should be organised prior to purchasing the property
• Arrange for survey reports and building certificates as required
• Investigate council approval(s) for the property
• Carry out negotiations with the other party
• Exchange contracts on your behalf
• Advise on any grants, bonuses or concessions you may be eligible for, and assist with applications
• Liaise with the real estate agent throughout the process
• Liaise with your bank for any financial requirements
• Calculate any relevant adjustments in relation to rates
• Organise payment of Stamp Duty
• Prepare a settlement statement outlining the distribution of funds for the property purchase
• Notify relevant Government authorities of the change of ownership, and
• Complete any paperwork required post-settlement.
Selling and purchasing property can be a stressful event. Our focus is on ensuring our clients remain relaxed, organised, and well-informed.
Blue Mountains Conveyancing – we speak your language.
If you wish to read more about buying and selling real estate, the Law Society of NSW has produced the following two guides:
These guides provide a summary of the processes involved in both selling and purchasing property, and are an excellent resource for those looking to undertake a property transaction.