The last thing we want to think about during life is death. But putting off planning can have a huge impact on your family after you are deceased.
Drafting a Will gives you peace of mind that your children are taken care of on your terms, and that your estate is administered to your wishes. We can assist you with:
• Identifying your wishes for the future:
– Who will become the guardian(s) of your children?
– Who do you want to leave your estate to?
– Who will be the executor of your Will?
– Are there any particular assets you want used to pay outstanding debts?
– Do you have any preferences for burial or cremation?
– Do you have any funding recommendations for funeral expenses?
– If circumstances change suddenly, what clauses do you want included to prevent intestacy?
• Drafting a valid, legal Will
• The best method for distributing gifts
• Managing your Will as circumstances change, and
• Storing your Will.